Tag Archives | disability insurance

Disability Insurance: Protecting Your Largest Asset

Here are a couple of interesting statistics for you: Just over 1 in 4 20 year-olds will become disabled before they retire*. Only 5% of disabling accidents and illnesses are work related. The remaining 95% are not, meaning Workers Compensation doesn’t cover them**. During your career, you are 3.5 times more likely to be injured […]

Read full story Comments are closed